Friday, February 11, 2011

Break Away From Red and Pink!!!

Lets face it, we are all a little bored of the traditional red and pink roses and decorations for Valentines Day. So I thought, why not create an inspiration board that breaks out of that shell, but still remains extremely romantic, elegant, and classic. Since neutrals are so popular right now I decided I wanted this inspiration to be blush pink & champagne. With touches of lace, a little sparkle, and hand-painted custom invitations my look was brought together. Now all I need is a bride who wants this look, I'm dying to bring it to life! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a very Happy Valentines Day on Monday.

Images Found Here:
Top Left to Right- www.momentaldesigns.com, www.forgetmeknotweddingsblog.com, www.stardustpastry.com, www.nuwoo.blogspot.com,  www.projectwedding.com, www.groomsoldseperately.comwww.kissthegroom.comwww.wildflowerlinen.com, www.emicibridal.com,

No comments: