Monday, April 12, 2010

Grand Del Mar~ 6 Irresistible Principles of Fun~



We had the best time at the Grand Del Mar in San Diego a few weeks ago. What an amazing location for weddings and events. The principle I will hold onto from this is "Spend time with those that make you Sparkle" I love that! We hope you enjoy some of the images taken by Boyd Harris that we put into a fun collage showing the details of our time there. Thank you again to Paige Levy Kouretchian and Charles Stuart for the amazing memories and fun!

2 comments:

Tobin said...

Hey La Fete!

Say...I wanted to let you know about a project I'm doing this weekend right here in SB! It's called "Shooting for Haiti: Photos that Make a Difference." I'll be doing 24 hours of mini-shoots in 2 days, and all proceeds will be going directly to Direct Relief International to help fund their relief efforts in Haiti! I still have some open slots, and I thought it would be a cool thing to let any of your 2010/2011 clients know about who may not already have engagement photos! It's just a minimum donation of $50 per mini-shoot...I made the "sitting fee" super affordable so that everyone could afford it. Here's all the info about the project: http://tobinphotoblog.com/2010/shooting-for-haiti/! Cheers! Hope to work with you this season!

Tobin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.